Search This Blog

Monday, November 10, 2008

My [K]BLade 98 is chipped!!!!

Didn't expect to come up wif a second post so soon. Anyways, i am fucking pissed! Sipeh ninabu de tulan! Diu hai, cau hai, sei sohai! KNNBCCB!

Scratched my favouritest, preciousest and dearestest [K]Blade 98.....crap! Was playing tennis this afternoon when i accidentally crashed my racket into my casio wrist watch while doing a follow through. How clumsy of me....tulan....crap....

I thought shit la this time, sure watch crack d. Mana tau watch ok, no scratch. Racket hailat pula. Diao!


This is racket before the tragic accident, all pretty, shiny and nice...

This is my poor [K] Blade after the stupid collision...you see dat chip? Wounded and scarred for life. My poor poor baby.....kesian.

The moral of this story is Casio watches are stronger and sturdier than wilson rackets. So under no circumstances should the two come into physical contact. Stupid wilson make racket wif lousy paint job....ptui!!!

3 comments:

ahwee said...

haha..kelien~...buy new racket d~

Unknown said...

Once kena scratched...will always kena scratched. haha! My dunlop also scartch till ciak lat liaw... =(

bakpoh said...

haha...so true bro...so true...