Search This Blog

Monday, November 10, 2008

Official Post # 1

I am proud to present you Bakpoh.blogspot.com. After many moons finally my blog is ready. It didn't take much time to set up my blog but it sure as hell took me ages to start blogging. I really couldnt be bothered to start blogging as i find it quite troublesome to frequently update blogs. Being a typical male, i am a natural born pig and thus prefer eating, sleeping and lazing around. However, i happen to be quite free this trimester(taking 1 subject only) so what the heck, might as well blog wif my free time.

Moving on, why bakpoh.blogspot.com? Well, one of my nicks dat frens used to call me was 'hu bak poh' so 'bakpoh' is a short form of dat nick. Souds kinda catchy too. Besides, who can resist delicious bak poh/bak gua(barbecued pork slices)? By the way, i just want to clarify that my blog has nothing much to do with bak gua so its perfectly halal.....

I'll be posting my personal thoughts and views of the world as i see it, through my unique point of view. Also look forward to movie reviews, random thoughts and whatever the heck i feel like blogging about. Ciao for now. Post #2 coming soon.

3 comments:

zeon said...

....

GheeOon said...

yoyo , we support you bakpoh! bakpoh!bakpoh!

bakpoh said...

Aha...Thanks...