Search This Blog

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Random Rants....

Been 3 bloody months since i last posted.....wad the hell......lack of motivation and inspiration i guess....couldn't be bothered to give a rat's ass bout it.

So what's new? Nothing much....uni life....how bloody interesting can it get? Screwed by my stupid exam schedules....5 subs in 6 days how to prepare...bloody mmu retards...can't do the job easily done by a primary school student. Thanks to them, i'm having countless sleepless nights. A mishmash of formulas and information banging around my brain everytime i shut my eyes....

And then my brain starts to wonder.....about the uncertain future....blurred images of what may or not happen....but mostly just a figment of my imagination....

Then i wonder some more......this time i'm visited by the silhouettes of the past....recalling all the decisions i've made that got me where i am now....if i get to turn back time.....would i have done anyth differently??? who the heck knows???

Finally my brain gives up and i drift ever slowly towards sleep...no such thing as sweet dreams....those were a thing of the past....and i wake up the next day with a freaking throbbing headache!!!

As my younger bro would say.....life could be worse...but it could be better!

No comments: